|Sự kiện||Tiếng Nhật||Tiếng Việt||Ghi chú|
| Giới thiệu||ユウバクシテ……シズンデイケ……！
|Nổ tung...... và chìm đi......!
Ngươi lại...tới đây nữa à...thật là khinh suất......fufu...fu...
|Lời thoại Boss tại E-4
Lời thoại Preboss tại E-3 và trong dạng Final Form
| Tấn công||バカメ…！
Đó chính là...sự cả tin của ngươi...
Ban ngày trong dạng Final Form
| Bị tấn công||トラエテ…イルワ…||Ta sẽ...đánh chìm ngươi...||as in, she's locked on to you|
| Chìm||ソンナ…ワタシガ…オチルと…言うの…？||Không thể nào...mi nói sao...ta...đang chìm sao...?|
- Summer 2014 Event E-3 preboss node flagship & E-4 Boss.
- Midway Island.
- She's immune to torpedoes, so neither torpedo bombers nor torpedo attacks will land on her. During night battle the ships will only attack her using their firepower stat.
- She's an installation type, so she's weak against Type 3 Shell.
- The three runways around her are based on the three runways on Midway Island (Seen here)
- Her 2nd form is based on the Midway-based aircraft attacks following the battle, which sunk Mikuma after her collision with Mogami.
- Her planes are literal translations of the names of US Navy aircraft: the Abyssal Hell Diver is either the SBC Helldiver or the SB2C Helldiver, the Abyssal Hellcat Fighter is the F6F Hellcat and the Abyssal Avenger Torpedo bomber is the TBF Avenger. Notably, the former 2 are named after aircraft not in service with the US Navy during the Battle of Midway, or were simply not present at the time. The original Helldiver did not see action in the Pacific theatre (it was relegated to the European theatre, and was most notably used by the French), and while its successor's first flight was in December of 1940, it was not put in service until the end of 1942. Meanwhile, the Hellcat hadn't even flown its first flight until late June of 1942 (weeks after the battle) and was not in service until the next year. Furthermore, the Hellcat was designed based on performance data gathered from the Zero recovered at the Aleutian Islands.
- Her equipment change to a radar rather than bombers in her final form may refer to the breaking of the Japanese codes by the Americans.
|Danh sách địch · Danh sách tàu người chơi|
Destroyer I-Class · Destroyer Ro-Class · Destroyer Ha-Class · Destroyer Ni-Class · Light Cruiser Ho-Class · Light Cruiser He-Class · Light Cruiser To-Class · Torpedo Cruiser Chi-Class · Heavy Cruiser Ri-Class · Heavy Cruiser Ne-Class · Light Carrier Nu-Class · Standard Carrier Wo-Class · Battleship Ru-Class · Battleship Ta-Class · Battleship Re-Class · Transport Ship Wa-Class · Submarine Ka-Class · Submarine Yo-Class · Submarine So-Class · PT Imp Pack · Artillery Imp
Armored Carrier Demon · Armored Carrier Princess · Floating Fortress · Anchorage Demon · Anchorage Princess · Escort Fortress · Southern Demon · Southern War Demon · Southern War Princess · Airfield Princess · Battleship Princess · Harbour Princess · Isolated Island Demon · Northern Princess · Aircraft Carrier Demon · Midway Princess · Aircraft Carrier Princess · Destroyer Princess · Aircraft Carrier Water Demon · Light Cruiser Demon · Battleship Water Demon · Harbour Water Demon · Anchorage Water Demon · Seaplane Tender Princess · Air Defense Princess · Light Cruiser Princess · Submarine Princess · Destroyer Water Demon · Isolated Island Princess · Supply Depot Princess · Heavy Cruiser Princess · Destroyer Ancient Princess · Lycoris Princess · Central Princess · Destroyer Ancient Demon · Submarine Summer Princess · Battleship Summer Princess · Harbour Summer Princess · Heavy Cruiser Summer Princess